Архитектура Аудит Военная наука Иностранные языки Медицина Металлургия Метрология
Образование Политология Производство Психология Стандартизация Технологии
Для специальности ЗОНП/ ЗРТК
Task 1. Вставьте артикль (a, the, an) где необходимо. Переведите текст.
My brother is … doctor. His flat is in …new house. There are …tree rooms in … flat. … living-room is … largest of all. It is …nice light room. There are … pictures on … walls. There is …round table in … middle of … room. There is … sofa at … wall with large thick carpet in … front of it …. Study and … bedroom are small, but very … comfortable
Task2. Вставьте some, any, no или их производные. Переведите предложения.
1.Are there ... cinemas or theatres in your town? – There aren’t ... cinemas – but there is a theatre festival in summer. 2. Is there ... for young people – a zoo, interesting museums? – I’m sorry there is ... zoo in our town. But there are ... museums, ... discos and every three weeks there is a rock concert for young people here. 3. Have you ... relations? – No, I haven’t ..., I have ... relations. 4. Has she ...nephews or nieces? – She has ... nephews. 5. She has ... sisters, she has only brothers. 6. Do you know ... about Chinese art? 7. They have ... cousins in Minsk. 8. Have you ... brothers? – No, I haven’t ..., I have ... brothers. 9. I have ... good friends. 10. We did not know ... about his problems: he told us ... . 11. Have you got ... interesting books? 12. Have you ... friends in America? 13. He has ... English books in this bookcase. 14. Did you meet ... on your way to school? 15. Have you got ... pencils in your bag? 16. Do we have ... chalk on the blackboard? 17. How could I know that he was ill? ... told me ... . 18. She has ... mistakes in her test.
Task3. Вставьте глагол to be в Present, Past или Future Simple.
1.The students ... in the Russian Museum. 2. Last month they ... in the Hermitage. There ... an interesting exhibition there. 3. In two weeks they ... in the Tretyakov Gallery. They ... lucky. 4. My father... a teacher. 5. He ... a pupil twenty years ago. 6. I ... a doctor when I grow up. 7. My sister ... not ... at home tomorrow. 8. She ... at school tomorrow. 9. ... you ... at home tomorrow? 10. ... your father at work yesterday? 11. My sister ... ill last week. 12. She ... not ill now. 13. Yesterday we ... at the theatre. 14. Where ... your mother now? – She ... in the kitchen. 15. Where ... you yesterday? – I ... at the cinema. 16. When I come home tomorrow, all my family ... at home. 17. ... your little sister in bed now? – Ye, she ... 18. ... you ... at school tomorrow? – Yes, I ... . 19. When my granny ... young, she ... an actress. 20. My friend ... in Moscow now. 21. He ... in St. Petersburg tomorrow. 22. Where ... your books now? – They ... in my bag.
Task4. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глагол to be в Present, Past или Future Simple.
1.Вчера они были в библиотеке. 2. Сейчас они в школе. 3. Завтра они будут в театре. 4. В данный момент его здесь нет. 5. В воскресенье он будет на концерте. 6. В прошлую субботу он был на стадионе. 7. Мой брат сейчас в школе. 8. Мой брат был вчера в кино. 9. Мой брат будет завтра дома. 10. Ты будешь дома завтра? 11. Она была вчера в перке? 12. Он сейчас во дворе? 13. Где папа? 14. Где вы были вчера? 15. Где он будет завтра? 16. Мои книги были на столе. Где они сейчас?
Task5.Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple и переведите предложения.
1.I (to go) to bed at ten o’clock every day. 2. I (to go) to bed at ten o’clock yesterday. 3. I (to go) to bed at ten o’clock tomorrow. 4. I (not to go) to the cinema every day. 5. I (not to go) to the cinema yesterday. 6. I (no to go) to the cinema tomorrow. 7. You (to watch) TV every day? 8. You (to watch) TV yesterday? 9. You (to watch) TV tomorrow? 10. When you (to leave) home for school every day? 11. When you (to leave) home for school yesterday? 12. When you (to leave) home for school tomorrow? 13. My brother (to go) to work every day. He (to leave) home at a quarter past eight. As the office he (to work) at (to be) near our house, he (to walk) there. He (not to take) a bus. Yesterday he (not to go) to work. Yesterday he (to get) up at nine o’clock. 14. You (to have) a PT lesson yesterday? – No, I ... . 15. What you (to buy) at the shop yesterday? – I (to buy) a book. 16. Yesterday my father (not to read) newspapers because he (to be) very busy. He (to read) newspaper tomorrow.
Task6.Переведите текст письменно.
The Great Waltz
“The Great Waltz” is an old American film about the life and music career of Strauss. The director of the film is Duvivier. This film-maker is the author of many commercial films. They say that among his films there are many original productions. “The Great Waltz” is one of his popular films.
The action takes place during the bourgeois revolution of 1848 in Vienna. In the opening scenes we see young Straus at the beginning of his career. He works as a clerk at a bank and writes waltzes instead of financial documents during his working day. He dreams to become a musician. Suddenly his chief learns about it and Strauss loses his job at the bank but he is not sorry about it all. He is even glad, because he still hopes to be a success as a musician. He decides to become a professional composer and conductor. Soon he organizes his own little orchestra of amateur musicians. His orchestra plays his waltzes and performs at restaurants and in parks. Little by little his waltzes become very popular not only among simple people but also in the palaces. There is a love-story in the film too. At the beginning of his music career Strauss marries a lovely girl Poldy. She becomes his wife, and his real friend. She believes in his talent and tries to help him. But when Strauss becomes a popular composer, he meets a brilliant opera-singer Carla Donner. They fall in love with each other.
Fernand Gravet as Strauss gives a vivid portrayal of a modest and promising musician. M. Corius as the opera-singer is very attractive, her voice is strong and full of charm. As usual Duvivier uses excellent actors. I think it is an excellent film.
Task7. Ответьте на вопросы по содержанию текста:
1. What is the name of American film about Strauss?
2. Where does the action of the film take place?
3. What was Strauss at the beginning of his career?
4. What does Strauss organize?
5. What music does this orchestra play?
6. Is there a love-story in the film?
7. Who plays the role of Strauss?
8. Did you see this film?
Контрольная работа № 3
для студентов специальности ЗОНП/ ЗРТК
Task1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя требующуюся форму прилагательного. Переведите предложения.
1. Her eyes are (grey) than mine. 2. He was the (fat) man in the village. 3. As he went on, the box became (heavy) and (heavy). 4. My sister is the (tall) girl in her class. 5. Who is the (attentive) student in your group? 6. It is autumn. Every day the air becomes (cold), the leaves (yellow). 7. This is the (beautiful) view I have ever seen in my life. 8. Your handwriting is now (good) than it was last year; but still it is not so (good) as Nick's handwriting. Nick has a (good) handwriting than you. And of course Nellie has the (good) handwriting of all. 9. Oil is (light) than water. 10. We shall wait for a (dry) day to go on the excursion.
Task 2. Переведите следующие предложения на английский язык, используя различные степени сравнения и сравнительные конструкции.
1. Это самая ценная картина в Русском музее. 2. Мой компьютер не такой новый, как компьютер моего друга. 3. Наши экзамены гораздо труднее, чем ваши. 4. Здание Московского университета самое высокое в столице. 5. Наш город не такой большой, как Киев, но он такой же красивый. 6. Невский проспект — одна из самых красивых улиц Санкт-Петербурга. 7. Кто самый младший ученик в нашей группе? — Петров. Но он самый высокий. 8. Грамматика английского языка трудная, но английское произношение труднее. 9. Магазины на нашей улице больше, чем магазины на вашей улице. 10. Наш телевизор такой же хороший, как этот.
Task 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous. Переведите предложения.
1. I (to apply) for a visit visa and (to want) to make two journeys to your country while the visa (to be) valid. 2. They (to listen) to the news on the radio when the telephone (to ring). 3. I (to look) for a nice pair of gloves. 4. My train (to leave) in half an hour. — OK, I (to drive) you to the station in my car. 5. I (to check) the battery? — Yes, please. 6. Nowadays cars (to get) more and more expensive. 7. He (to get) a higher salary. 8. A father and his son (to travel) home in a car. It (to snow) and a strong wind (to blow). As they (to go) over a bridge, they (to hear) a loud bang and the father (to lose) control of the car. They (to be) injured and their lives (to be) in great danger. A helicopter (to take) the father and the boy to hospital and they (to be) saved. Now, the happy father (to look) at his son and (to say) to him: "I never (to drive) my car when it (to snow). I (to promise) you. It (to be) very dangerous to drive when it (to be) so slippery."
Task 4. Вставьте подходящие модальные глаголы (must, may, can, need, to have to, to be able to). Переведите предложения.
1.You ... not come to help them tomorrow: the work is done. 2. You ... not change the whole text as the beginning is all right. You ... only rewrite the second part of it. 3. ... you help me now? — I am afraid hot: I aril in a great hurry. I shall be free in the evening. Come to my place at about eight, and I ... help you. 4, John ... not tell us the rules of the game: we know them. 5. ... I return the book to you on Friday? I am afraid I ... not finish it before.— No, that is too late. You ... bring it to me not later than Wednesday. 6. It is already six o'clock. We ... hurry if we don't want to be late. 7. ... you translate this text into English? — I think I ... 8. They spent all the morning on the river bank. Only Ann ... return home as she ... not stay in the sun for such a long time. 9. How do you feel when you ... take a test? — I'm always a little frightened and unhappy. 10. She ... decorate a room nicely. 11. We ... not afford to pay the bill. 12. He's got a lung problem and he ... go to hospital every two weeks. 13... Ann ... not go to his birthday party yesterday because she ... go to the dentist.
Task 5. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя подходящие по смыслу модальные глаголы (can, can't, may, must, needn't, shouldn't).
1. Ты можешь пойти туда: я не возражаю. 2. Ты можешь пойти туда: это совсем близко. 3. Ты не можешь пойти туда: ты не знаешь адреса. 4. Ты можешь не ходить туда: я могу им позвонить. 5. Ты не должен идти туда: они очень плохие люди. 6. Ты мог и не ходить туда вчера. 7. Тебе следует пойти туда: они тебя ждут. 8. Тебе следовало пойти туда вчера. 9. Тебе не следовало ходить туда вчера. 10. Она, должно быть, дома сейчас. 11. Она, должно быть, была дома вчера. 12. Мы, может быть, придем к вам завтра. 13. Они, может быть, приходили к нам вчера, но нас не было дома. 14. Он; должно быть, видел этот памятник, когда был в вашем городе. 15. Он, может быть, видел этот памятник, когда был в вашем городе. 16. Не может быть, что он знает эту картину. 17. Не может быть, что он видел эту картину.
Task 6. Переведите текст и ответьте на вопросы .
MIASKOVSKY AND PROKOFIEV
Nikolai Miaskovsky entered the St. Petersburg Conservatoire at the age of 25. There he met a fifteen-year-old student, who was to become his devoted friend. That student very often asked questions such as: "How many t-s should I write in the word symphonieta? I write one, but I think I ought to write two." Or: "What Beethoven's sonata should I choose for study?" Nikolai answered: "If you are writing a symphonietta, you ought to write two t-s; and you ought not to ask me what sonata you should choose, take any, they are all wonderful." When Miaskovsky at the age of 30 finished the class in composition nobody thought that he was to become not only the first-class composer but the first-class teacher at the Moscow Conservatoire. Sergei Prokofiev, that very student who wrote one t in the word symphonietta, finished his class at the age of 18, but he had to stay at the Conservatoire for another 5 years to study conducting and piano-playing. When he got the first prize-for piano-playing at the final exam nobody thought that he was to become a world famous composer.
Вопросы к тексту:
Контрольная работа №4
для студентов специальности ЗОНП/ ЗРТК
Task 1.Напишите на английском языке, когда родились эти люди:
Beethoven, Galileo, Elvis Presley, Agatha Christie, Leonardo da Vinci, William Shakespear and you.
Task 2.Задайте вопросы в действительном и страдательном залогах к данным ответам во втором столбике. Ключевые слова вам помогут.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-03-17; Просмотров: 1070; Нарушение авторского права страницы