Архитектура Аудит Военная наука Иностранные языки Медицина Металлургия Метрология
Образование Политология Производство Психология Стандартизация Технологии
VII. Проанализируйте специфику библейского языка на основе представленных параллельных текстов.
ОТ МАТФЕЯ 6
7 Молясь же, не разглагольствуйте как язычники; ибо они думают, что в многословии своем будут услышаны.
8 Итак не уподобляйтесь им; ибо знает Отец ваш, в чем вы имеете нужду, прежде чем попросите у Него.
9 Вы же молитесь так:
Отче наш, Который на небесах!
Да святится имя Твое.
Да придет Царство Твое.
Да будет воля Твоя и на земле, как на небе.
Хлеб наш насущный дай нам сегодня.
И прости нам долги наши, как и мы простили должникам нашим.
И не введи нас во искушение. Но избавь нас от лукавого.
Ибо Твое есть Царство и сила и слава во веки.
Ибо если вы простите людям согрешения их, простит и вам Отец ваш Небесный;
если же вы не простите людям согрешений их, то и Отец ваш не простит согрешений ваших.
7 “And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition, as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words.
8 “Therefore do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need, before you ask Him.
9 “Pray, then, in this way:
‘Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
10 “Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread.
12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 ‘And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
[For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.]’
14 “For if you forgive men for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 “But if you do not forgive men, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.
VIII. Переведите фрагмент из Евангелия от Иоанна с английского на русский язык.
3 “You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4. “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 “I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing.
6 “If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch, and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 “If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you.
8 “By this is My Father glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.
9. “Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love.
10. “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments, and abide in His love.
11. “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.
12. “This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.
13. “Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
14. “You are My friends, if you do what I command you.
Переведите следующие тексты, применяя известные вам приемы. Обоснуйте выбор.
I. THE COMPANIES ACTS 1963 TO 1990
COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
1. The name of the company is PIERCE LIMITED
2. The objects for which the Company is established are:
(A) To carry on the business of importers, exporters, factors, mail order dealers, brokers and dealers both wholesale and retail, engaged primarily in the import sales, repair and distribution of liquidated stock and the purchasing, resale, rent and leasing of new and second hand machinery and liquidated stock and merchandise of every description, industrial plant and machinery, electronic equipment, ironmongery, metal goods, plastic goods, mechanically propelled vehicles and vessels of every description, chemicals, drugs, foodstuffs, textiles, leather clothing and wearing attire, fancy goods, farm produce, grain, animal seed, agricultural and horticultural machinery, furniture, carpets, pictures, jewellery, watches, clocks, microscopes, binoculars, telescopes, cameras, rubbers, gutta percha, latex, vulcanite and goods manufactured either wholly or partly from any of these substances and generally all articles of commercial, manufacturing, регsonal and household use and consumption, ornament, recreation and amusement.
(A)(i) To carry on business and to act as merchants, traders, commission agents, ship-owners, carriers or in any other capacity in Ireland or elsewhere and to import, export, buy, sell, barter, exchange, pledge, make advances upon, or otherwise deal in goods, produce, articles and merchandise; to establish or acquire and carry on offices, trading stations, factories, stores, and depots in Ireland or elsewhere and to purchase, lease, or otherwise acquire, carry on, develop and improve any business or real or personal property in Ireland or elsewhere, or any undivided or other interest whatsoever therein respectively.
(A)(ii)To acquire and hold shares, stocks, debentures stock, bonds, obligations and securities issued or guaranteed by any company constituted or carrying on business in Ireland or elsewhere, or possession thereof, or in any foreign country, and debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligations and securities issued or guaranteed by government, sovereign ruler, commissioners, public body or authority, (whether supreme, municipal, local or otherwise) and whether at home or abroad; to acquire any such shares, stocks, debenture stock, bonds, obligations or otherwise and to subscribe for the same either conditionally or otherwise and to guarantee the subscription thereof, and to exercise all rights and powers conferred by or incidental to the ownership thereof.
(A)(iii)To provide representative, consulting, technical, advisory, professional, accounting, book-keeping financial and other services of any kind whatsoever to any person or persons’ legally or naturally engaged in any business or activity in any part of the world and to carry on the businesses of management, personnel and business consultants and advisers; corporate financial advisers; to market products of companies under agreements for fees and commissions and to provide management to other companies for fees and profit sharing and to employ, train and exploit the services of directors, executives, staff and personnel of all kinds, to act as advisers and consultants in trade development, efficiency, technique, business, office and works management studies, motor vehicle, ownership, public and personnel advertising, marketing, sales promotion and product design in relation to all types of commercial and manufacturing undertakings and technical, economic and financial matters effecting commerce and industry and to perform all duties of a secretarial nature; to carry on business as business system organizers, business transfer agents and contractors, hire purchase, financiers and consultants, manufacturers, designers, repairers and dealers in stationery, office equipment, machinery appliances, materials and supplies of every description.
(В) То mortgage and charge the undertaking and all or any of the real and personal property and assets. present or future, and all or any of the uncalled capital for the time being of the Company, and to issue at par or at a premium or discount, and for such consideration and with and subject to such rights, powers, privileges and conditions as may be thought fit, debentures or debenture stock, either permanent or either permanent or redeemable or repayable, and collaterally or further to secure any securities of the Company by a trust deed or other assurance.
(С) То issue and deposit any securities which the Company has power to issue by way of mortgage to secure any sum less than the nominal amount of such securities, and also by way of security for the performance of any contracts or any obligations of the Company or of its customers or other persons or corporations having dealings with the Company, or in whose business or undertakings the Company is interested, whether directly or indirectly.
(D) To receive money on loan upon such terms as the Company may approve, and to guarantee the obligations and contracts of any person or corporation.
(Е) То make advances to customers and others with or without security, and upon such terms as the Company may approve.
(F) To grant pensions, allowances, gratuities and bonuses to officers, ex-officers, employees of the Company or its predecessors in business or the dependents or connections of such persons, to establish and maintain or concur in establishing and maintaining trusts, funds or schemes (whether contributory or non-contributory) with a view to providing pensions or other benefits for any such persons as aforesaid, their dependents or connections, and to support or subscribe to any charitable funds or institutions, the support of which may, in the opinion of the Directors, be calculated directly or indirectly to benefit the Company or its employees, and to institute or maintain any club or other establishment or profit sharing scheme calculated to advance the interests of the Company or its officers or employees.
(G) To draw, make, accept, endorse, negotiate, discount and execute promissory notes, bills of exchange and other negotiable instruments.
(H) To invest and deal with the moneys of the Company not immediately required for the purposes of its business in or upon such investments or securities and in such manner as may from time to time be determined.
(I) To pay for any property or rights acquired by the Company, either in cash or fully or partly paid-up shares, with or without preferred or deferred or special rights or restrictions in respect of dividend, repayment of capital, voting or otherwise, or any securities which the Company has power to issue, or partly in one mode and partly in another, and generally of such terms as the Company may determine.
(J) To accept payment for any property or rights sold or otherwise disposed of or dealt with by the Company either in cash, by installments or otherwise, or in fully or partly paid-up shares of any company or corporation, with or without deferred or preferred or special rights or restrictions in respect of dividend, repayment of capital, voting or otherwise, or in debentures or mortgage debentures or debenture stock, mortgages or other securities of any company or corporation, or partly in one mode and partly in another, and generally on such terms as the company may determine, and to hold, dispose of or otherwise deal with any shares, stock or securities so acquired.
(К) То enter into any partnership or joint-purse arrangement or arrangement for sharing profits, union of interest or co-operation with any company, (firm or person carrying on or proposing to carry on any business within the objects of this Company and to acquire and hold, sell, deal with or dispose of shares, stock or securities of any such company and to guarantee the contracts or liabilities of, or the payment of the dividends, interest or capital of any shares, stock or securities of and to subsidize or otherwise assist any such company.
(L) To establish, promote or concur in establishing or promoting any other company whose objects shall include the acquisition and taking over of all or any of the assets and liabilities of this Company or the promotion of which shall be in any manner calculated to advance directly or indirectly the objects or interests of this Company and to acquire and hold or dispose of shares, stock or securities of and guarantee the payment of the dividends, interest or capital of any share, stock or securities issued by or any other obligations of such company.
(M) To purchase or otherwise acquire and undertake all or any part of the business, property, assets, liabilities and transactions of any person, firm or company carrying on any business which this Company is authorized to carry on.
(N) To sell, improve, manage, develop, turn to account, exchange, let on rent, royalty, share profits or otherwise, grant licences, easements and other rights in or over, and in any other manner deal with or dispose of the undertaking and all or any of the property and assets for the time being of the Company for such consideration as the Company may think fit.
(O) To amalgamate with any other company whose objects are to include objects similar to those of this Company, whether by sale or purchase (for fully or partly paid-up shares or otherwise) of the undertaking subject to the liabilities of this or any such other company as aforesaid with or without winding up, or by sale or purchase (for fully or partly paid-up shares or otherwise) of all or a controlling interest in the shares or stock of this or any such company as aforesaid, or by partnership, or any arrangement of the nature of partnership, or any other manner.
(P) To distribute among the members in specie any property of the Company, or any proceeds of sale or disposal of any property of the Company, but so that no distribution amounting to a reduction of capital be made except with the sanction (if any) for the time being required by law.
(Q) To do all or any of the above things in any part of the world, and either as principals, agents, trustees, contractors or otherwise, and either alone or in conjunction with others, and either by or through agents, trustees, sub-contractors or otherwise.
(R) To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the above objects or any of them.
It is hereby expressly declared that each sub-clause of this Clause shall be construed independently of the other sub-clauses hereof, and that none of the objects mentioned in any sub-clause shall be deemed to be merely subsidiary to the objects mentioned in any other sub-clause.
3. The liability of the members is limited.
4. The Share Capital of the Company is_______ divided into_______
Shares of _____ each.
The shares in the original or any increased capital may be divided into several classes, and there may be attached thereto respectively any preferential, referred or other special rights, privileges, conditions or restrictions as to dividend, capital, voting or otherwise.
II COMPANIES ACTS 1963 TO 1990
COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
1. (a) Subject as hereinafter provided, the regulations contained in parts I and II of Table A in the first schedule to the Companies Act 1963 (hereinafter referred to as “Table A”) shall apply to the Company.
(b) Regulation 5, 8, 24, 47, 51, 54, 75, 79, 84, 86, 91, 92, 93, 94, and 95 of Table A part I and regulation 7 in Part II of Table A, shall not apply.
2. The Company is a Private Company and accordingly:
(a) The right to transfer shares is restricted in the manner hereinafter prescribed;
(b) The number of the members of the Company (exclusive of persons who are in the employment of the Company and of persons who, having been formerly in the employment of the Company, were while in such employment and have continued after the termination of such employment to be, members of the Company) is limited to fifty, so, however, that where two or more persons hold one or more shares in the Company jointly, they shall, for the purpose of this regulation, be treated as a single member;
(c) Any invitation to the public to subscribe for any shares or debentures of the Company is prohibited;
(d) The Company shall not have power to issue share warrants to bearer.
3. No share shall be offered at a discount.
4. (a) The Directors of the company are generally and unconditionally authorized to exercise all powers of the company to allot relevant securities (within the meaning of section 20 of the Companies (Amendment) Act 1983) up to an amount equal to the authorized but as yet unissued share capital of the company on the date of incorporation of the company. The authority hereby conferred shall expire five years from the date of incorporation of the company, unless previously renewed, revoked or varied by the company in general meeting, save that the company may before such expiry date make an offer or agreement which would or might require relevant securities to be allotted after the authority has expired and the Directors may allot relevant securities in pursuance of such offer or agreement as if the authority hereby conferred had not expired.
(b) The pre-emption provisions of sub-sections (1), (7) and (8) of section 23 of the Companies (Amendment) Act 1983 shall not apply to any allotment by the Company of equity securities (within the meaning of the said Section 23).
5. The Directors may, in their absolute discretion and without assigning any reason therefore, decline to register any transfer of any share, whether or not it is a fully paid share.
6. When any shares have been forfeited an entry shall be made in the Register of Members of the Company recording the forfeiture and the terms and date thereof.
7. The Directors may exercise all the powers of the Company to borrow money, and to mortgage or charge its undertaking, property and uncalled capital, or any part thereof and to issue debentures, debenture stock and other securities, whether outright or as security for any debt, liability or obligation of the Company or of any third party.
8. Regulation 4 of Table A part 11 shall apply to the Company and subject to Section 141 of the Act, a resolution in writing signed by all the members for the time being entitled to attend and vote on such resolution at a General Meeting (or being bodies corporate by their duly authorized representatives) shall be as valid and effective for all purposes as if the resolution had been passed at a General Meeting of the Company duly convened and held, and if described as a Special Resolution shall be deemed to be a Special Resolution within the meaning of the Act.
VOTES OF MEMBERS
9. No business shall be transacted at a General Meeting unless a quorum of members is present at the time when the meeting proceeds to business; save as herein otherwise provided, two members present in person or by proxy shall be a quorum.
10. Unless and until otherwise determined by the Company in General Meeting the number of Directors shall not be less than two or more than seven. The first Directors will be the persons named in the statement delivered to the Registrar of Companies in accordance with Section 3 of the Companies (Amendment) Act 1982.
11. In regulation 98 of Table A part 1, the words “but shall” to the end shall be omitted.
12. A resolution in writing signed by all the Directors for the time being entitled to receive notice of a meeting of the Directors shall be as valid as if it had been passed at a meeting of the Directors duly convened and held.
13. The quorum necessary for the transaction of the business of the Directors may be fixed by the Directors, and unless so fixed shall be two.
14. Provided that he shall have declared the nature of his interest in accordance with Regulation 83 of Table A part 1, a Director may vote in respect of any contract, appointment or arrangement in which he is interested, and he shall be counted in the quorum present at the meeting.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-03-25; Просмотров: 980; Нарушение авторского права страницы