Архитектура Аудит Военная наука Иностранные языки Медицина Металлургия Метрология
Образование Политология Производство Психология Стандартизация Технологии
Exercise 4. Поставьте глагол в скобках в Present Perfect Continuous.
THE PAST TENSES. - Прошедшие времена
Exercise 1. Поставьте глагол в скобках в Past Simple. Образуйте отрицательные и вопросительные предложения.
1. Mrs. Sunbury (to cut) the cake. 2. He (to look) at her with surprise. 3. She (to smile) when she (to see) him. 4. On the way home she usually (to buy) a slice of honey cake at the backer’s. 5. A little before nine o’clock I (to descend) to the ground floor. 6. A quarter of an hour later he (to hear) voices. 7. They (to leave) London at 4 p.m. 8. I (to be) here many years ago.
Exercise 2. Откройте скобки употребив Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Perfect или Past Perfect Continuous.
1. Nobody (to know) where Smith (to go). 2. A girl who (to stand) under the tree (to come) up to us. 3. Mary (to speak) to Mr. Boxwell when I (to see) her in the corridor. 4. He again (to come) to the town where he (to live) in his childhood. 5. While we (to talk), there (to come) a loud knock at the door. 6. When their visitors (to leave), John and his mother (to stand) near the window. 7. When he (to come) back to the conference he (to see) that the situation (to change). 8. She (to sit) at the table only five minutes when the car (to come).
THE FUTURE TE
THE FUTURE TENSES. - БУДУЩИЕ ВРЕМЕНА.
Exercise 1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из будущих времен: Future Simple, Future Continuous, Future Perfect.
1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow. 2. I (to do) my homework at six o’clock tomorrow. 3. I (to do) my homework by six o’clock tomorrow. 4. When you come to my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book. I (to do) my homework by the time you come. 5. I (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. I (to watch) TV the whole evening. 6. What you (to do) tomorrow? 7. What you (to do) at 5 o’clock tomorrow? 8. You ( to do) this work by next Sunday?
Exercise 2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы во временах Future in the past Simple, Continuous, Perfect.
1. I was afraid I (to be) late. 2. Did you think we (to pick) all the apples by 3 o’clock? 3. She promised that she (to finish) all work in a week. 4. I knew that at 5 o’clock you (to study) at the library. 5. He asked when I (to be) ready. 6. I hoped that they (to discuss) this question by the time I returned.
Exercise 1. Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в требующемся времени.
1. You always (to spend) summer at the sea-side? – Yes, as a rule. Last summer I (to go) to the mountains, but I (not to find) the rest there as pleasant as near the sea. 2. When they returned, they (to tell) us many interesting things which they (to see) during their journey. 3. When I (to leave) home, it (to rain). 4. By the end of the year he (to read) about two hundred pages. 5. Where you (to put) my dictionary? I cannot find it anywhere. 6. The children (to play) here at eleven o’clock, but now they (to go) home. 7. At last the librarian (to give) me the book which I (to wait) for two months. I (to be) very glad. I (to go) home and (to begin) reading it at once. 8. What you (to do) here? – I (to prepare) for my report. – How long you (to prepare) for it? – I (to work) since morning. 9. He ( to teach) at school for five years when the war (to break) out. 10. Our teacher (to come). Now he (to speak) with our monitor. 11. At this time tomorrow we (to discuss) your report. 12. Now she (to read) the book which I (to give) her yesterday. 13. You ever (to be) in London? – Yes, I (to be) there last summer. 14. So you begin working tomorrow! And who (to take) care of your children when you (to go) to work? 15. On entering the room he (to find) that his friends (to get) up and (to wait) for him. 16. Tomorrow father (to come) late. We (to do) all our homework already and (to drink) tea when he (to come). 17. When she (to come) home yesterday, she (to see) that her daughter (to cook) supper already and (to wait) for her with the table laid. 18. Jane usually (to work) in the library. She (to work) there now. She already (to gather) the necessary material and now she (to write) her report.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2017-03-08; Просмотров: 1010; Нарушение авторского права страницы